Personal Gold Loans
SBI Private Gold Loan
- Papers Required
- Interest rate
SBI Gold Loan is availed by pledge of silver ornaments including coins sold by Banking institutions with minimal paper work and interest rate that is low.
- Optimum Loan Amount: Rs 20.00 lacs
- Minimal Loan Amount: Rs 20,000 /-
- Gold Loan: 25%
- Fluid Gold Loan: 25%
- Bullet Repayment Gold Loan: 35%
- Safety: Pledge of silver ornaments duly verified for quality & volume.
- Processing Fees: 0.50percent associated with the Loan amount + relevant GST minimum Rs500/- + applicable GST
- For just about any Loan quantity: 0.50% above the MCLR-1yr
- Others: silver appraiser costs is likely to be compensated by the Applicant.
- Age: 18 years and above
- Occupation: Any specific (singly or jointly) with Steady income source including: Bank’s Employees, Pensioners. (No evidence of earnings needed)
- Repayment Mode
- Gold Loan: The repayment of Principal and Interest would be commenced through the thirty days after the thirty days of disbursement.
- Fluid Gold Loan: Overdraft Account with deal center and interest that is monthly become offered.
- Bullet Repayment Gold Loan: On or ahead of the term of this loan/ on closing of account.
- Repayment Period
- Optimum: Gold Loan: 36 months fluid Gold Loan: 36 months Bullet Repayment Gold Loan: 12 months
To Utilize Loan
- Application for Gold Loan with two copies of photographs.
- Proof Identity with evidence of Address
- Witness Letter in case there is illiterate borrowers.
Time of Disbursement
- DP note installment loans ok and DP Note Take Delivery Page.
- Silver Ornaments Take Delivery Page.
- Arrangement Letter.
INTEREST RATE (w.e.f. 15.05.2020 to 15.07.2020)
|Scheme||1 MCLR||Spread over 12 months MCLR||Good Interest Rate|
|Gold Loan(all variations)||7.00 12 months%||0.50%||7.50per cent|
|Realty Gold Loan- the Gold Loan Product solely for SBI Housing Loan Customers (all variations)||7.00%||0.00percent||7.00percent|
Rates Of Interest
Loan quantity as much as Rs. 3 lakhs
Rs. 3 lakhs & as much as Rs. 5 lakhs
Upto 1 lakh(w.e.f. 31.05.2020)
Above 1 lakh (w.e.f. 31.05.2020)
Upto 1 lakh (w.e.f. 31.05.2020)
Above 1 lakh (w.e.f. 31.05.2020)
(On Applying through YONO)
Year 3 years to less than 5
Five years to significantly less than ten years
Fast Hyper Hyper Links
- Tools & Calculators
- Interest Levels
- Unauthorized Digital Transaction Reporting
- About Us
- Corporate Governance
- Investor Relations
- SBI Within The News
- Call Us
- Web Web Site Map
- Forex Card Prices
- Rates Of Interest
- Down Load Kinds
- Business Personal Responsibility
- Sustainability and Business Responsibility Policy
- Bank Calendar
- RTI 2005
- Family Savings
- Investments & Build Up
- Ideas & Solutions
- Credit Finance
- CAG & MCG
- Present Account
- SME – Build Up
- SME – Loans
- SBI Riches
ESSENTIAL: State Bank of Asia never ask for the user id / password / pin no. Through phone call / SMSes / e-mails. Any phone that is such / SMSes / e-mails asking one to expose credential or One Time Password through SMS might be make an effort to withdraw cash from your own account. NEVER share these records to anybody. State Bank of Asia desires one to be protected. Through e-mail to the following address if you come across any such instances please inform us-
© Copyright State Bank of Asia (APM Id: Webs_Info_875)
Site best seen at 1420 x 768 resolution in Edge, Mozilla 40 +, Bing Chrome 45 +