Typical to any or all workers staying longer than 6 months is it is possible to bring your loved ones.
Getting work permit
The principles for going to Sweden for work differ based on your nation of citizenship, see below. Typical to all or any employees staying more than 6 months is you can bring your household.
People of EU nations
Passport/ID is needed
Being an EU resident, you might be eligible to operate in Sweden with out a license. You additionally have the proper to come to Sweden to find a task. Your loved ones gets the straight to join you in Sweden if you have right of residence in Sweden.
Whenever entering Sweden, you and any family that is accompanying will need to have a legitimate passport or nationwide ID card showing your citizenship.
Family from outside of the EU?
In case your spouse/common legislation spouse/registered partner/dependent children/dependent moms and dads aren’t EU residents, they’re going to have to make an application for residence cards, but this may additionally be done after going to Sweden, during the same time as you enroll your right of residence.
Long-lasting EU resident?
You qualify as a long-term resident and can apply, in that country, for a special EU residence permit if you have lived in another EU country with a residence permit for at least five years. This will make it much easier to proceed to another EU nation.
Citizens of non-EU nations
The 1st step: work license
Generally speaking, residents from nations outside of the EU must make an application for work license to operate in Sweden.
You can find a few exceptions to the guideline. People of Argentina, Australia, Chile, Canada, Hong Kong, brand New Zealand, South Korea and Uruguay aged 18–30 can additionally submit an application for a working vacation visa ( website website website link in Swedish) for as much as twelve months.
For work that persists significantly less than three months, residents of particular nations will need to have both work license and a visa. Also observe that employees in a few areas can be exempt from work license laws.
Needs for a ongoing work license
To be eligible for a work permit, you have to have gotten the state offer of work from the Swedish boss. The task must:
- have already been promoted within the EU/EEA for at the very least ten times
- offer terms of work that match those set by Swedish collective agreements or the ones that are customary inside the career or industry
- spend the absolute minimum monthly wage of SEK 13,000 before fees.
You have to additionally hold a legitimate passport in your property nation.
Licenses for household members
In Sweden if you are a non-EU citizen eligible to receive a work permit, your spouse/common law spouse/registered partner and children up to age 21 (as well as children over 21 who are financially dependent on you) have the right to join you. They have to submit an application for residence licenses, either in the application or individually.
The applying procedure
Generally speaking, you need to make an application for your license before entering Sweden, though in certain instances you may well be in a position to apply from within Sweden if you should be currently legitimately staying in the nation.
- Get an offer of employment – which will need to have been authorized by way of a appropriate trade union.
- Compile and submit the job – either online or by way of a paper application presented to your closest embassy that is swedish consulate. Your finished application must consist of: – a completed application form – copies for the pages of one’s passport that demonstrate individual data, amount of legitimacy and whether you’ve got authorization to reside in countries aside from your country of beginning ( ag e.g. other visas or residence licenses) – your offer of work plus the declaration through the trade union – a software charge.
- The Migration Agency considers the job and notifies you of its decision, see present waiting times.
- Publish data for residence and visa license card.
Expanding work license
Should you want to keep working after your present license how to get an asian girlfriend has expired, you will need to make an application for an expansion. In the event that you use before your overall license expires, you might be eligible to keep working while waiting around for a choice.
People of Nordic nations
Citizens of a Nordic nation have actually the best to freely live and work with Sweden without registering because of the Migration Agency. But, you ought to register utilizing the Swedish Tax Agency to get A swedish individual identification quantity.
People of Switzerland
Swiss residents require a residence license to the office in Sweden for longer than 90 days. You submit an application for your residence license after entering Sweden and will begin working right while you enter the nation. Whenever entering Sweden, you’ll want a passport that is valid. Your household may join you.
Overseas students with a residence license in Sweden are permitted to work alongside their studies. They need a work permit if they want to stay and work in Sweden after completing their studies.
Some beginning points for learning the Swedish language: